Tuesday, May 3, 2011

blog number 7

Kathryn Schulz has a complete grasp on being wrong. I believe in what she said. Her view on being wrong is very good. I laughed when she revealed that she thought the camping sign was an Asian symbol. I can see how one could mistake that for a Chinese letter. She made me wonder how being wrong felt. I don't like being wrong, it doesn't feel good. It makes me feel dumb. her analogy to being wrong to the roadrunner cartoons was completely right. It made sense because you only feel wrong after it is pointed out to you. Until then you feel completely right, then you fall to Earth. I only didn't understand how we hate being wrong. We learn from our mistakes. Without mistakes we are machines, they are what makes us human. I recommend this video to everybody, even if they probably have already seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment